The Chambers Group follows a strict environmental code that has become an integral component of our strategic direction. The code ranges from an intense Hazardous Goods protocol to a thorough tire and scrap metal recycling program. Managing and reducing waste is a priority.
Fuel economy may not have been as important 50 years ago, however, today it has become the cornerstone of our competitive growth and environmental policy.
These are just some of the environmental initiatives we’ve implemented to help do our part:
- Handling fuel safely
- Reducing emissions from idling
- Managing and reducing waste
- Washing vehicles in environmentally safe ways
- Training employees in environmental awareness
- Recapping tires
- Using Environmental Protection Agency-approved recycled oil incineration for heat